All contracts and transactions between the Photographer and the Client whether orally or in writing are subject to these terms and conditions which shall be considered to be integrated into any contract between the Photographer and any of its Customers.
- “The Customer” or “Client” would be any person, group or Company with whom the Photographer enters into a contract with for provision of services by the Photographer. “The Photographer” is CAMPHOTO the company present at your event. “Parties” would be the costumer and the photographer.
- It is the responsibility of the event organiser to make guests/visitors aware that there will be a photographer attending the event and that photographs may be published on CAMPHOTO Ltd website. Unless notified in advance in writing by the Event Organiser, CAMPHOTO Ltd is entitled to assume that all guests/visitors attending the event have consented to being photographed and for those photographs to be published on the internet.
- In accordance to the copyright Act, the copyright of all images created by the Photographer is exclusively owned by the Photographer. Unless the Photographer gives written authorisation, the Customer is forbidden by law to copy any images created by the photographer and agrees that all photographic reprints, digital duplications shall only be carried out by the Photographer unless authorisation has been agreed. Ownership of a print does not constitute ownership of copyright. The reproduction of such images is granted to the Client for personal use unless otherwise stated by the photographer. If the Customer wishes to own the copyright of images created by the Photographer, an additional fee may be charged to the customer before the Photographer transfers the copyright. This will be a mutually agreed by both parties. The transfer of copyright will only become applicable after this payment has been made in full.
- An agreement must be reached with the Photographer before the pictures are used for a different purpose than it was created. The Photographer reserves the right to charge an additional fee if the photographs are used for purposes other than what is shown on the original agreement.
- All original digital files created by the Photographer remain the property of the Photographer. The Photographer will ensure that all such materials are stored safely for the Client and make them available for future reproduction at additional cost to the client if required.
- Where a booking is made in which the Photographer is to be paid solely by monies received at an event from the sale of photographs, or where the Client is to be paid a commission, the Photographer reserves the right to have exclusive photography rights for the assignment unless otherwise agreed. This includes photographs either being offered for sale or free of charge, at the event or via a website afterwards. This also includes press and other media photographers.
- If a booking is cancelled by the Customer within 2 (two) working days of the event date, the Photographer reserves the right to charge a fee for the assignment. If a booking is cancelled within ten working days of the event, the Photographer may charge 50% of his fee.
If cancellations or postponements occur due to weather conditions, the Photographer reserves the right to charge a fee based on his discretion.